C-4-KIDS drops (Ascorbic Acid)  » Health  »
  • According to the company, vitamin C increases body resistance against stress, colds and other infections that are quite common for infants
  • Medicine here in Philippines are quite costly but the price of this vitamin is quite affordable and very effective in building resistance against sickness

• by techiewriter

My pediatrician has recommended C-4-KIDS drops as a vitamin c supplement for my baby daughter. The medicine is distributed by Terramedic Incorporated and comes in 5 ml pack.

According to the company, vitamin C increases body resistance against stress, colds and other infections that are quite common for infants.

It is also used to

prevent and treat vitamin C deficiency.

Medicine here in Philippines are quite costly but the price of this vitamin is quite affordable and very effective in building resistance against sickness.

My daughter was just given vaccination that has caused fever.

Fortunately, the fever did not last long, thanks to the strong resistance that my ...

• daughter has.

This vitamin c supplement may have helped a lot in making my daughter healthy.

This vitamin C supplement can be taken as early as three months old until two years of age.

It is still best that you consult a doctor before using it just like we did to ensure that you

have given the right dosage for your children.

My neighbour, whose son is sickly was also given by our paediatrician with C-4-KIDS and the result was that his son is not as sickly as before.

She told me about it but I already told her that I am already using it for my daughter.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342907414160531/k2311a0729/7.29.08