Tempra Forte (Paracetamol)  » Medicine  »
  • It was not difficult to find it as it was very popular among drugstores and a lot of parents are using it already

• by techiewriter

I have been using Tempra Forte since my son was about 3 years old. My Paediatrician had recommended it to me when my son was sick.

My son was having a bad fever at that time because of an infection and we desperately need help since it was my first child.

When our paediatrician had advised to use

it, we immediately went to our local drugstore and purchase it.

It was not difficult to find it as it was very popular among drugstores and a lot of parents are using it already.

Initial prescription was to take it 4 times a day and after my son has taken the initial dose, the fever has subsided after ...

• a short while.

We continued to give him Tempra Forte every four hours until the fever was gone.

It was the first time that have used Tempra Forte and we were quite satisfied with the results.

Since then, we did not anymore look for another brand of Paracetamol for my son because this medicine is already quite effective.

What is good about it is that it’s a no shake formula in which it was a 100% dissolved paracetamol.

We usually buy Tempra Forte in 120 ml bottle in orange flavour because it’s the flavour that my son loves.

We always have a Tempra Forte in our refrigerator just in case any of my children gets sick.

konann says :

I want to know about paracetamol syrup excipient. Thankyou.

Galega says :

Tempra Forte is a paracetamol syrup. It is intended to be used for kids and infants in case of fever. The dose should be 5 ml (when fever is there).

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262907414140531/k2311a0729/7.29.08