Fatima Medical Center  » Medicine  »
Mc Arthur Road, Caloocan, Philippines
  • I was really disappointed with thier kind of service with regards to follow ups and signing of important documents
  • And I still failed so I decided not to come back again since I will just waste my time

• by cutie

Last June 21, 2008 I was rushed to Fatima Medical Center due to my right foot. I was engaged in a motorcycle accident and my toe needs to be stitched. The doctors and nurses staff were very accomodating and does help me instantly. It just took me less than one hour to be medicated. I even gave a commendation on thier good medical service.

The following week came and I need to go back to the hospital to bring my papers be signed by the medical staffs. The papers were needed in my insurance benefit for me to claim the amount I’ve spent on the hospital.

The nurse in the information area even attended

to me and said that I need to wait for the doctor who does my surgery. I even asked the nurse if the doctor was around and she said yes. So I wait.

An hour past and there’s no doctor still. I began to worry if the doctor was on duty or not so I asked again. This time the nurse was not in a good tune. She even raise her eyebrow and said “the doctor has schedule today just wait for him.”

It does make me feel insulted cause I have been waiting and this nurse seems so arrogant. So just not to bring tension I sit down again and try to wait.

Another couple ...

• of hours past and this time I really don’t feel like waiting so I appraoch again the nurse She instantly told me, “Miss if you can’t wait then go.” Is that right? Is that the right way they should treat clients? I even calm myself just not to argue with her and just try to talk calmly to her. And since I was really late and I need to go. I just leave the hospital and decided to come the next day.

The next day came and still I just waste my time just to have my papers signed. The hospital staff keeps on insisting that the doctor was there but they can’t

able to show me the face of thier doctor! I was really disappointed with thier kind of service with regards to follow ups and signing of important documents.

Eveyone that I’ve talked does not know how to answer in a good manner and some may even shouted at you. I even spend almost a lot of money travelling from home to that stupid hospital just to have my papers signed. And I still failed so I decided not to come back again since I will just waste my time. I did even promise myself not to go to that place when in times of emergencies cause that hospital was only good in terms of money.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262907414130531/k2311a0729/7.29.08