Death Note
  • The movie is fast paced, no dull and boring moments from its start to finish
  • I love this movie and really thinks I can watch this movie over and over again and would still feel like it's the first time I'm going to watch it

• by Jaqui

I love Asian movies; I liked mostly the horror movies, the likes of “The Shutter, “The Eye”, among others. It was just recently that my brother has downloaded an anime series called the death note.

It was a bit long, too long for me to actually sit down and watch the whole thing.

I just don’t have the time.

My brother liked the anime, and has read they also have a movie of this, not in cartoon format; so he downloaded a

copy, and I watched it with him.

The movie “Death Note” is really a good movie, it is in Japanese language, but of course subtitles are available for downloads too.

The movie is fast paced, no dull and boring moments from its start to finish.

The approach is kind of unique too; the idea of having a notebook and owning a “devil” that would grant you your wish of death for someone whose name (full, real name) is written on a notebook ...

• is very new to me.

The story progresses really well and of course if you got the name wrong, you won’t be able to “kill” the person you had in mind and this is where another thrilling part of the story would come in.

The owner of the notebook will have to choose if he would like to see the names of the people above their heads, but his/her life will be shortened to its half.

I love this movie and really

thinks I can watch this movie over and over again and would still feel like it’s the first time I’m going to watch it.

I strongly suggest this movie to thrill seekers and adventure loving movie lovers.

This movie has a part two also, I am quite sure you will not want to miss this movie sequel too after you watch the first one.

The adventure never stops and you would even want to watch a 3rd part sadly its not available though

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112807414121031/k2311a0728/7.28.08