Balckhead Eliminating Daily scrub  » Cosmetics  »
  • Well, I have that problem and i can't tell you how maddening you can get by as simple a thing as the nature of your skin, something you cannot do anythign about

• by sabah
      Oily skin can be problematic, considering how depressing you can look with all that unwanted shine on your face, not to mention the pimples, blackheads and the hideous marks they leave behind. Well, I have that problem and i can’t tell you how maddening you can get by as simple a thing as the nature of your skin, something you cannot do anythign about.

Not do anything about?, but i do, i do have

soemthing i can do about it.

So that my skin now looks fresh, supple and oh- so- clear.

I have tried the Neutrogena line of skin care cosmetics and i ahve to tell you they are as good as they say they are.

I started out with the soap bar and that left me feeling fresh actually, so you can imagine the results it brought to my face! Recently i got a sample of ...

• the Blackhead Eliminating Daily scrub and after one try I must admit, i have found nothing better for my pimple- prone, shiny skin.

It is basically a scrub which helps to remove blackheads by penetrating into your skin very softly, all the while working on your skin to prevent new ones from forming again.

Apart from what it is advertised for- eliminating blakheads is the fact that it is a complete scrub that leaves

my skin feeling so fresh and my face so bright, people often ask me if there is some good news i just got.

Now you know why? This product has Salicylic acid which goes deep and help unclog pores in your skin.

Salicylic acid is known for it’s treatment of acne- related problematic skin.

The Daily scrub can be used in combination with Blackhead eliminating Astringent and Treatment mask which further help in leaving you skin looking Wow!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31190341410431/k2311a0319/3.19.06