The Grudge 2
1.5
  • I thought it destroyed the first story line
  • I really enjoyed The Grudge, but I would not waste my time, money, or intelligence on this movie

• by Debra Gerrity

The Grudge 2 is a sequel to The Grudge or as I say a very lame sequel to the Grudge. They overplayed the grudge lady to much and went into her passed.

And instead of being a poor woman that was

murdered by her husband it turned out that she had a weird mother too.

I thought it destroyed the first story line.

I laughed through the movie because everywhere u looked there was the grudge woman.

THERE WAS NO likable characters in this story and I didn’t like how she had freedom to go anywhere instead of being in the evil house.

I really enjoyed The Grudge, but I would not waste my time, money, or intelligence on this movie.

It ...

• The Grudge 2
      was a full joke.

They killed off the main character from the first Grudge, I don’t know why maybe because they couldn’t afford her.

If you want to laugh get this movie if u want a fright do not buy this

movie.

The actress that played the grudge woman Takako Fuji has such great talent and movements and I just don’t understand why she never got much credit for her wonderful acting ability.

I thing she has more talent than Sarah Michelle Gellar.

The Grudge 2

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112807414051031/k2311a0728/7.28.08