Ledo Quattro Ice cream zuppa inglese-strawberry-vanilla-cherry  » Food  »
  • You get 950g of this delicious ice-cream for less than 5 euros
  • I like all of them but now I will do a review on zuppa inglese-strawberry-vanilla-cherry
  • From all this 4 tastes I don't like only zuppa inglese because it has too much alcohol in it, I doubt that's actually has real alcohol but still it tastes like alcohol
  • When I first tried this cherry I thought it was raspberry because it had such a great taste and it is also the same colour as the raspberry it in nature so I was really surprised and I almost eat all of it by myself

• by lorelai

You get 950g of this delicious ice-cream for less than 5 euros. This ice cream comes in transparent box and there are different 4 tastes in each box,zuppa inglese-strawberry-vanilla-cherry, chocolate-stracciatella-white chocolate-cocoa/hazelnut, pistachio nut-hazelnut-vanilla- butter cookie.

I like all of them but now I will do a review on zuppa inglese-strawberry-vanilla-cherry.

From all this 4 tastes

I don’t like only zuppa inglese because it has too much alcohol in it, I doubt that’s actually has real alcohol but still it tastes like alcohol.

The second I like least is strawberry I usually like strawberry ice cream but this one is just not good.

The second best one is vanilla, and the ...

• first one is cherry.

When I first tried this cherry I thought it was raspberry because it had such a great taste and it is also the same colour as the raspberry it in nature so I was really surprised and I almost eat all of it by myself.

All 4 tastes are really creamy

if you take them out of the freezer 3-5 minutes before you actually going to eat it.

All of them really taste great, it is not only colored frozen cream as some ice creams are but you can really know what you are eating, except if you mistake cherry for raspberry.

This ice cream is really good.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272807414001031/k2311a0728/7.28.08