Jollibee Foods Dumaguete City  » Restaurants  »
1.5
National Highway, Dumaguete City, Philippines
  • Generally, I believe that this company has a superb standards when it comes to foods, service and cleanliness
  • The second and I think the worst experience I had with this Jollibee outlet happened last May when I and my family had our usual dining-out

• by rainbowbrite

Generally, I believe that this company has a superb standards when it comes to foods, service and cleanliness. However, I just want to review not only one or two but more than three times of unpleasant experiences I and my family had, with one of the company’s outlet here in Dumaguete City.

The first time was quite irritating because it happened in their drive-thru. I ordered there because all of us were in a hurry to

attend an important gathering. I was promised a 15-minute wait for my chickenjoy bucket but to my dismay, I waited up to almost 45 minutes! Everyone in the car got so angry, we were late in the gathering.

The second and I think the worst experience I had with this Jollibee outlet happened last May when I and my family had our usual dining-out. After I narrated all my orders to the cashier she told me ...

• that the swirly-bitz (ice cream) will just be served in a short while. I just agreed anyway it’s for dessert. When we finished our meal and still no dessert arrived, I went to the counter area to make a follow-up what happen to my pending orders.

To my surprise and to my disappointment, my receipt was just left there in the center aisle unattended– nobody’s making my order! The worst part of it all, it

was just there in the plain view of the service manager. She was just there standing at the counter waiting for customers because it was very slack.

I was so annoyed that I could’ve slammed my tray in front of her, if only I forgot taht I’m a professional.

Personally, I believe what happened was a pure breach of standards for this famed and multi-awarded company– this must be given proper sanction.

Jona Lyn Torres says :

Good day to you Sir.Im looking for a part time job and i want to apply in your food sevices.Im a 1st year student and because of my financial problem i cant pursue my studies.If you have a vacant job I am willing to work in your food services Sir.PLS REPLY TO MY EMAIL SIR.THANK YOU AND GOD BLESS YOU.

Hi Jona,

This website and the reviewer is not related to and in anyway connected with Jollibee. You can contact them directly at careers jws.com.ph or 634-1111

claudith buscato says :

What is the hotline number of the Jollibee Foods Dumaguete City?

Hi Claudith,

This the hotline number of Jollibee Dumaguete City

Tel. No. (035) 422-3368, 422-4741
    Fax No. (035) 422-85-03

roselyn marie says :

May i ask the telephone number and fax number of jollibee dumaguete located at national high way? May I also ask the free delivery number?

Hi Roselyn,

This their number 422 3368.

M says :

By the way Roselyn, this is their Fax No. (035) 422-85-03. Hope this help.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72807413841031/k2311a0728/7.28.08