Whirlpool-4.5 cu. ft. Capacity Energy Star Cabrio Washer - WTW6400SW  » Housewares  »
  • I am very thankful that I bought a good washing machine and that is the Whirlpool 4.5 cu
  • Yes, true, it is a bit expensive but the result it brings about is really amazing

• by eden_shii

Washing machines are very important for housewives or single persons who want do their own laundry. Few years back, I do handwash my own laundry and it is very tedious and would even result to scratches on my hands. What really makes it more tiring is the moment the clothes will be rinsed. I am very thankful that I bought a good washing machine and that is the Whirlpool 4.5 cu. ft. Capacity

Energy Star Cabrio Washer - WTW6400SW. This is really a good washing machine. It is not really that huge to occupy a lot of space in my house.I bought if or less than $1000. Yes, true, it is a bit expensive but the result it brings about is really amazing.

It has good features which includes the so-called sixth sense technolgy. It really has its senses which do a lot of things. It ...

• has its sensor to sense the load of the clothes to be washed. Then another sensor will sense that the water temperature or warmness is maintained. There is also another sensor which prevents thing to oversud. I really like it when washing my clothes because it is very quite. It lets me wash my wool because there is this indicator thingy.

With this washing machine, it really works well. It can wash a

lot of my dirty clothes and can really do it properly. In previous years there are washing machines which can’t satisfy me and so I still have to do a little handwash. But with this high-tech washing machine, I don’t have to do anything else but to put my clothes in it. It is really like a person who can sense the load of my dirty clothes and how to clean it properly. Very satisfying!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 532807413831031/k2311a0728/7.28.08