Avon True Luminous Liquid Foundation  » Cosmetics  »
  • I was just hesitant because of the traumatic experience I had with same type of cosmetic
  • I will gladly recommend this product to other professionals I know because of its amazing characteristics and effects

• by rainbowbrite

I seldom wear make-up because I had this bad expriences before with cake foundations. In the past I had suffered a terrible facial allergy due a cake foundation I just tried without consulting someone regarding its composition.

When I was approached by a friend a month

ago regarding her Avon dealership, she recommended to me a new improved Avon True Luminous Liquid Foundation to give it a try. I was just hesitant because of the traumatic experience I had with same type of cosmetic. But anyway, I got persuaded so I tried it.

...

• I am so happy and contented with the results and effect of this Avon True Luminous Liquid Foundation on my skin. I never experienced any allergy or irritation of same kind unlike the previous brand that I used. This product gives me more confidence in looking good everyday
        because its composition is just very light and mild to Asian skin like mine. When I wear it, it’s just so naturally colored that it blends perfectly to my skin.

I will gladly recommend this product to other professionals I know because of its amazing characteristics and effects.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312807413821031/k2311a0728/7.28.08