Wrigley’s Airways chewing gum
2.0
  • I like chewing gum but not all of them and Wrigly's Airways is one of the chewing gum that I don't like
  • I know this is very popular chewing gum and that you can see the commercials on TV all the time but I don't like it
  • I don't like this taste but there are obviously people who wouldn't agree with me like my dad because he never buys any other chewing gum

• by lorelai

I like chewing gum but not all of them and Wrigly’s Airways is one of the chewing gum that I don’t like. I know this is very popular chewing gum and that you can see the commercials on TV all the time but I don’t like it.

There are different tastes,Menthol & eucalyptus, Cherry Menthol, Black mint and a lot more.

I’ve tried

almost all the tastes because my father always buys this chewing gum and I really don’t like them.

When you first start chewing them they are just too solid and hard and after a few second they just fall a part and it is really difficult to put all of the hard pieces back together.

The taste is not that good at all because ...

• the menthol is too strong and cherry and all other tastes they put in this gum is too sweet so it doesn’t taste all that good.

You feel like you are chewing a burning cherry.

I don’t like this taste but there are obviously people who wouldn’t agree with me like my dad because he never buys any other chewing gum.

After 20 minutes

of chewing the gum becomes so small that it is difficult to chew and it also becomes to hard and tasteless so the only thing left to do is to spit it out and take another one.

I don’t know if this is only a trick to make people consume more gum but I like to spit the gum when I want and not when it wants.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272807413791031/k2311a0728/7.28.08