Ascof Lagundi Cough Medicine
  • With her first 2 days of taking in this medicine, immediately we noticed some good effects because her what used to be dry and rough cough became less evident and we never heard her cough during the nights too
  • This leave as its main component has proven to be really effective and I found many testimonials all over the net about its help for curing coughs, fever and sometimes even toothaches
  • With the wonderful and effectiveness of this product, we always make sure we have a bottle ready at home for my niece, who always experience coughs due to too much eating of chocolate

• by jaqui

I only tried Ascof Lagundi Cough Medicine when a couple of free samples were given at our workplace. I had about 3 samples of this taken home about 3 months ago.

It was not me who used the product, but we gave it to my niece who was only 5 years old.

We asked her

pediatrician if this so called herbal medicine can be given to her, and she said that this is a natural cough syrup that can be taken in by both young children and adults.

My niece took the cough syrup and though she said it had an unfamiliar but pleasant taste, it was okay.

With her first 2 days of taking in this medicine, immediately we noticed some good effects because her what used to be dry and rough cough became less evident and we never heard her cough during the nights too.

Ascof cough syrup’s main ingredient was the Lagundi leaves.

This leave as its main component has proven to ...

• Ascof Lagundi Cough Medicine
      be really effective and I found many testimonials all over the net about its help for curing coughs, fever and sometimes even toothaches.

This Ascof medicine has many other variants, produced by Altermed; they have Ascof tablets and teas too.

This product, since it is new in the market and is not yet very popularly

known is always available in drugstores and small pharmacies.

With the wonderful and effectiveness of this product, we always make sure we have a bottle ready at home for my niece, who always experience coughs due to too much eating of chocolate.

We do not have to worry too about her taking in this medicine because it is herbal.

jmv says :

I can’t be sure but this has been prescribed by my OB when I had a 1-week cough already. I am still hesitant and precautionary to take this. Anyone who is pregnant and has tried this medicine?

Angie Montealegre says :

If it has been prescribed by your ob gyne, then it is safe to use.

Galega says :

There is no problem in taking it. This cough syrup is perfectly suitable for both pregnant and breastfeeding women. Don’t worry, your unborn baby will remain safe.

Your OBGyne has done a right thing to prescribe this medicine. I suggest you to follow the prescription.

joy says :

Hi My son is only seven months, can i give him ascof for his cough?

Galega says :

It can be given to a seven month old baby. However, for suitable dose you are required to consult a pediatrician.

It should give relief from cough within 2 days.

kristel bucoy says :

sir? it is safe to drink the medicine ascof forte tablet when you don’t have food in stomach

Galega says :

Yes, you can take this medicine in the empty stomach. No issue with that.

Ria Garferio says :

Hi, I just want to ask if Lagundi is ok for me to take as I am allergic to penicillin? Thank you so much.

Galega says :

It doesn’t contain Penicillin and hence I think Ascof Lagundi Cough Syrup should be OK for you.

ChrisDeAndre03 says :

My son is 1yr and 2 months old ….is it okay to take ascof lagundi with anti biotic?

Galega says :

It is absolutely safe. Many pediatrician regularly prescribe it. However, I would advise to consult a doctor for the first time and then you can give it freely in future in similar circumstances.

feb says :

is it side effects on my two kids whose experiencing lbm?its greenish appearance and slimy.my kids age are 6 and 1yr 9mos.is it ok?

Galega says :

I think it is normal and should be better within 2 - 3 days. If it persists, please consult a pediatrician. However, I think there won’t be any need as this is normal.

Camille says :

Is ascof lagundi safe for my 3moths old baby with g6pd?

Galega says :

Your baby is only 3 months old and with G6PD. I would suggest you to give it to your baby only after consulting your pediatrician.

Cristine tolentino says :

Is it okey that i also drink ambroxol hydrocloride together with ascof?

Galega says :

There is no problem in taking them simultaneously. However, if the symptoms don’t improve within 2 - 3 days, then you need to consult a doctor.

Ayen says :

Is the lagundi or kids safe for my four years old son who have g6pd?

Japheth says :

Hi Ayen,

Yes, it is safe for 4 yrs old kid even 1 yrs old kids. Just give it the moderately. ASCOF lagundi is a ntural product which very safe and good in tackling asthma, cough and other related illness. Its is safe for kids eith g6pd, it contains ingredients that is not harmful for g6pd patients. I also advice to consult a pediatrician for better prescription and inquiries.

Galega says :

There is no problem with the age of your baby that is 4 years. However, you need to be little bit cautious because of G6PD factor. Please ask a pediatrician at least for one time. If you got consent, you can give it to your baby in future.

Jeannine Ballesteros says :

Is it safe to me even i have very low platelet count like 66
I have cough for more than a week
I need to take something to stop my cough
Pls advice me

Galega says :

The first thing you need to do is to go for proper diagnosis. What is the reason behind this low platelet count? Ask your doctor and follow suggestions.

As for this medicine, you can take it even with this platelet count.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262807413761031/k2311a0728/7.28.08