Nestle Coco Krunch  » Food  »
  • They used to like junk foods before and it worried me a lot because I know the health risks of eating junk foods all the time
  • I'm so happy I learned about Nestle Coco Kunch
  • And I'm happy about it because Nestle Coco Kunch is just very healthy for my active children
  • I would definitely recommend this product to other moms like me who wish to make their kids healthy all the time

• by rainbowbrite

As a mom, I want my kids to be healthy and active all the time. I manage to monitor whatever they eat and drink in regular meals and even at snacks time.

They used to like junk foods

before and it worried me a lot because I know the health risks of eating junk foods all the time. I’m so happy I learned about Nestle Coco Kunch. My children just love to eat it as their breakfast and even for their sancks.

It is so far their favorite snacks ever. And I’m happy about it because Nestle Coco Kunch is just very healthy for my active children. It is made up of whole grain, which if constantly ...

• Nestle Coco Krunch
      included in their diet, will provide them essential nutrients for energy and proper development.

As I examined the product, it contains carbohydrates, fibre, vitamins and minerals that effectively refuel lost energy of active children and youngsters. My children

just love its rich chocolate taste that I won’t be forcing them anymore to eat breakfast unlike before.

I would definitely recommend this product to other moms like me who wish to make their kids healthy all the time.

Andreas says :

This sounds suspiciously a lot like something compiled by the multinational food company Nestle to further create lies about their fantasticly poor products. Nothing good about these products I promise, and this ad contain several parts that are written in a way you would just not write an objective review, so it`s a lying, deceiving ad just like their television ads.

atharva says :

What preservatives does it contain?

me.glenrose says :

koko krunch does not have artificial preservatives at all.

Galega says :

Nestle Coco Krunch doesn’t contain any preservative. However, it contains Artificial Flavouring Substance (Vanillin). Please make sure you are not allergic to Vanillin before taking it.

hemlig says :

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 272807413721031/k2311a0728/7.28.08