Super Cat Ferries  » Cruises/Ferries  »
  • So far, this is one of the best small fast craft companies ever navigated our local seas
  • Instead of travelling via ordinary boat and by bus, which would run up to 5 hours in going to Cebu, my fast craft experience with them was 1.5 hours only
  • Although foods there are expensive, I observed that people still buy them because they're so appealing and delicious

• by rainbowbrite

I used to ride Super Cat Ferries when the company had still schedules for Dumaguete-Cebu routes. So far, this is one of the best small fast craft companies ever navigated our local seas.

Riding Super Cat really saved me my valuable time in the past.

Instead of travelling via ordinary boat and by bus, which would run up to 5 hours in going to Cebu, my fast craft experience with them was 1.5 hours only. Just amazing, isn’t it?

I also consider Super Cat Ferries as one of the best ...

• companies in the business because of the external and internal structure of the boat itself. It has the most comfortable and spacious seats and alleys and most importantly, the most modern navigational equipment ever used by their contemporaries. The service crew are really friendly and very accomodating.

Although foods there are expensive, I observed that people still buy them because they’re so appealing and delicious.

I really missed riding Super Cat and just like other passengers, i hope someday the company will open again a route schedule for Dumaguete-Cebu and vice versa.

joshua says :

im wondering that the supercat company should open again the route here in dumaguete ,because the pier has less vessels and i hope it would be open again.

M says :

Hope for the best. I think they are opening their route now.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 42807413640931/k2311a0728/7.28.08