Sun Cellular I-Messenger Service  » Cellular services  »
0.5
  • I was really happy when Sun Cellular offers this service for only Php20 per day
  • To those who would try this, I would suggest you not to waste that half a dollar

• by Jaqui

I am here to talk and rant about the Sun Cellular I-Messenger Service. The Philippines have 3 major cellular phone service providers, the other two leading have no access or no services that would let you chat using your phone with your msn or yahoo messenger contacts.

I was really happy when Sun Cellular offers this service for only Php20 per day.

That means only half a dollar for endless chatting and talking from phone to your friends who are online using MSN or Yahoo messengers.

I was so excited;

it was a good service for the first 2 weeks that I used the service.

Now, all I have for this cellular service and company are complaints! When I register, they would automatically deduct my 20 bucks from my phone credits, I would sometimes not receive any confirmation if I was registered for the day, then I would sign in, my friends would, yes see me online but If I send messages to them, and them sending me a message, I don’t get a single message to my phone!! That ...

• is so lame.

I tried to log in to my phone one time and then I tried to send a friend a message on his msn, he never gets my messages, and when I told him to send me a message, there is none sent to my phone too! Worst of all is, when I log in to my account using the computer, I don’t get to have the lost messages as “offline” messages.

They are lost to God who knows where I really don’t have a choice right

now but to use the service and get myself frustrated with the service.

I have literally lost over a hundred everyday signing in to the phone but I don’t get to receive any messages at all.

They are just fast in deducting the amount but it never delivers anything at all!

To those who would try this, I would suggest you not to waste that half a dollar.

Better yet, give up this phone service and stick to Globe telecoms or Smart Communications.

Sun Cellular Services is getting worst everyday.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 222807413620931/k2311a0728/7.28.08