Samsung SGH Z400 Cell Phone
  • At the time I bought it my child was just one month old

• by ngindana

I have had this phone for almost two years now. when I bought it was not brand new, but wa still in good condition.

At the time I bought it my child was just one month old.

The bad things that she did to this phone are countless. She would cry as a baby and sometimes I

wouldn’t know what she was crying for. To comfort her I would give her the phone.

she would put the phone in her mouth and soak it up with saliva. I would jump and grab the phone from her with the fear that she is damaging the phone, but surprisingly the phone never got damaged. She had ...

• done that on many occasions.

As if that was not enough, when she was learning to walk, without me being aware she would take the phone from where I put it. Before I could see that she’s got the phone, she had dropped the phone on the floor.

Sometimes I would voluntarily offer her my phone with

the hope that she wont drop it at that time. She would get too excited and drop it.

So all in all my phone has passed the test of time. My phone is surprisingly still in a perfect working order. This is what happened to my phone and I am not encouraging anyone to try that at home.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372807413470931/k2311a0728/7.28.08