Smashbox Photofinish Primer
  • I have been using this primer for several months now and I recommend it for those days when you want to look as perfect as possible
  • Neverthelss, even though I like the results I obtain using Smashbox Primer, I don't wear it every day

• by deem

Smashbox Photofinish Primer is a foundation primer that is applied over your moisturizer (if you wear one) and under your foundation. I have been using this primer for several months now and I recommend it for those days when you want to look as perfect as possible.

It comes in a pump bottle and one or two pumps produces enough product to cover

my whole face.

I then let it dry for a couple of minutes before applying my liquid foundation.

When you first pump the primer out onto your fingertips it feels kind of “goopy” or slimy, but as you spread it thinly over your face it blends right in.

It produces a kind of smooth, thin layer over your face that, in combination with foundation, helps conceal facial imperfections and produces the “flawless finish” that we are always trying to obtain.

This primer not only helps foundation to go on more smoothly, but also increases the staying power of the foundation and other makeup.

I try to remember to apply the Smashbox Primer at least on the one day a week that I have a meeting directly ...

• Smashbox Photofinish Primer
      after my normal workday that can last for several hours.

When I want my makeup to stay on from morning until late at night, I apply the Smashbox Primer.

Neverthelss, even though I like the results I obtain using Smashbox Primer, I don’t wear it every day.

Instead, I wear it on those days when I don’t feel lazy and don’t mind

adding another step to my makeup routine.

I also try to wear it whenever I am putting on makeup for a special occastion.

Although I don’t believe that Smashbox Primer is an indispensable part of any woman’s makeup regimen, I do recommend it if you want your makeup to go on smoothly, and last longer after it is applied — especially if you have dry skin.

Prachi kurane says :

re : Neverthelss, even though I like the results I obtain using Smashbox Primer, I don’t wear it every day
I agree with this because The smashbox primer gives you the instant smoothening effect and creates a base for your foundation as well. Indeed gives you the perfect finish on your face

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312807413450931/k2311a0728/7.28.08