Chibi Robo for Nintendo Gamecube  » Games  »
  • As you work on cleaning the house, you slowly discover the mysteries of the house, creating a rather interesting story line
  • This was definitely a game that I scoffed at the first several times I saw it, but eventually I found it on clearance for cheap and decided to give it a try
  • The game may sound childish and boring but it is surprisingly addictive

• by pocnib

Chibi Robo is quite possibly one of the strangest video games I have ever seen. Essentially, you play a small robot only a couple of inches tall that looks like a screw, and you are tasked with the job of running around your owner’s house picking up garbage and cleaning the floor.

If you do a good job your owners give you

“Happy Points” which you can spend on new gadgets to make your job easier.

As you work on cleaning the house, you slowly discover the mysteries of the house, creating a rather interesting story line.

This was definitely a game that I scoffed at the first several times I saw it, but eventually I found it on clearance for cheap and decided ...

• to give it a try.

I have never made a better buy.

The game may sound childish and boring but it is surprisingly addictive.

I can not recall another game that surprised me so much straight out of the box and I found myself unable to put it down.

While the game does tend to get a bit repetitive, the house is so

big and you so small that you can have a new adventure every time you play, and then go back later to the same spots and they will seem new all over again.

You have complete exploratory freedom so long as your battery lasts, and that gives this game a very unique feel.

For the kid in everybody, this is just one awesome game.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282807413410931/k2311a0728/7.28.08