Polaroid LCD TV
  • This purchase was one of the best purchases I have made in my lifetime
  • I had looked at LCD units for a good, long while before making the big money decision, and definitely chose the right LCD
  • I would highly recommend going in knowing a little something about HD and basic set-up requirements to have the full effect of what this Polaroid LCD unit can be capable of
  • I have never enjoyed renting movies as much as I do now

• by Wise Choices

Not too long ago I purchased a 40″ LCD Polaroid TV. This purchase was one of the best purchases I have made in my lifetime.

The quality and value for the price of $875 plus tax cannot be beat.

I had looked at LCD units for a good, long while before making the “big money” decision, and definitely chose the right LCD.

Compared to other LCD units, this one has the best picture as far as clarity and brightness.

It also has a better overall appearance than other LCD units, in that it has a shiny black frame that makes it look very sleek.

I happened to purchase mine from Walmart, and found all of the cables that were ...

• Polaroid LCD TV
      necessary for HD function readily available.

I would highly recommend going in knowing a little something about HD and basic set-up requirements to have the full effect of what this Polaroid LCD unit can be capable of.

A little

research will assist you greatly regarding HDMI cables and hook up with existing electronic units.

I have never enjoyed renting movies as much as I do now! I hope this helps someone else make an informed decision.

Thanks Polaroid!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162807413390931/k2311a0728/7.28.08