Parents choice diapers
0.5
  • Pampers brand in my opinion is the softest and most durable

• by rzelikman

My daughter is 10 months old and I have stuck to Pampers of Huggies brand ever since she was born. Actually it was more pampers than the Huggies.

However, I had a visit to Walmart one day and I saw mothers grabbing the Parents Choice brand.

So with my curiosity I grabbed one pack as well.

They were much cheaper so I figured, why not.

I come home and try them out after the 3rd diaper I knew exactly why they were cheaper.

Of course when I even opened the pack and felt the quality of the diaper, it was obviously not the same.

It was very thin and not durable.

Basically they ...

• didn’t not hold much and they would leak through.

So then I could not understand why a mother thinks she is spending less money when she is actually spending more since the amount of times she would have to change the child with the Parents Choice brand VS Pampers of Huggies.

Pampers brand in my opinion

is the softest and most durable.

The Swaddlers and the Baby Dry are my first choices from infant to toddler.

The Cuisers, you don’t get much for your money and they seem equal to the baby dry.

Huggies would be my next choice, they hold good and don’t leak but they are not as soft as Pampers.

Parents choice diapers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542807413290931/k2311a0728/7.28.08