Underwater World Sunshine Coast  » Travel  »
Mooloolaba, Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia
  • Underwaterworld is a great experience for all children, it is something that they will never forget

• by kiran1978

I have been to Underwater World several times with my kids. The love the place. It is like sitting in the bottom of the ocean and watching all the creatures swim by.

My kids really enjoy seeing the large aquarium of fish and creatures. You enter this tunnel and you stand on a moving floor, it takes you around the tunnel while you look all around you at the fish swim above

your head or beside you. It can be quite freaky at times though when you see a large Mantra stingray swim above your head. Or even worse a Great White Shark, good think the glass is really thick and they can’t get you. You really feel like you are in the ocean with these creatures.

Underwater World also has great seal shows. My children and I sit their in amazement watching ...

• these seals fly into the air and throw the ball around. They also jump up high onto large rocks and slide down a slide, they are really clever. They can clap their hands or wave at you.

Another great part about underwater world is where you can pick up some of their animals. They let you hold some of their starfish. However I left this up to my kids, I did

not like to touch them.

I still have my photo of my daughter and I standing inside these massive jaws of a shark. Apparently it was real teeth of a shark that was killed.

The only downfall about Underwater world is it is quite expensive it costs around $27 per child. However you can get special family packages.

Underwaterworld is a great experience for all children, it is something that they will never forget.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 382807413250931/k2311a0728/7.28.08