Aquafresh iso-active toothpaste
  • That is how i decided to buy Aquafresh iso-active foam gel

• by Mintaka

There are millions of toothpastes on the market nowadays, so how do you pick one? I personally like to try the ones that have the most appealing package or are in a way different than the others. That is how i decided to buy Aquafresh iso-active foam gel.

The toothpaste is inside a can, which is really

similar to cans with shaving gel.

Funny.

So the difference between this toothpaste and others is that this one, well this tooth gel changes into tons of foam when you brush your teeth.

And it promises to clean up to 25% more than an ordinary paste because of its active foam, I can not say that’s true or not because i am no doctor, but the feeling after using it was fresh and clean.

So back to the foam part again, I squeezed or better i pushed the button to release the gel out of the can onto my toothbrush.

it looked as an ordinary toothpaste colored blue.

Well here we go, i took ...

• Aquafresh iso-active toothpaste
      the toothbrush into my mouth and started brushing, seconds after that my mouth was full of foam and it actually felt good.

One would expect that mouthful of foam would be annoying but no.

It was fun brushing my teeth in that way.

So as a toothpaste this one really is good.

But there are some mistakes

which the manufacturer did.

The can which contains the gel is metal and you can not see through it, so you do not know when you will run out off it, and as some older Aquafresh package models this one has the same flaw; things can get pretty messy, you will have some of the tooth paste on your fingers.

Connie Harbold says :

After using AquaFresh ISO-active toothpaste for awhile I now have Burning Mouth Syndrome. Do you think this could have caused my problem? I have never had anything so miserable.

Jennifer Davis says :

Yes, it I likely that it is the toothpaste causing your problem. It sounds as though you are allergic to the Aqua Fresh tooth paste. I have had allergic reactions to tooth pastes before and I ended up with a burning mouth and swollen tongue. I would switch to an all natural tooth paste like Tom’s Herbal Anti Cavity toothpaste. It is widely available and is only about $ 4 per tube at Wal-Mart. I would then see a dentist to check and make sure that your oral condition is not due to anything like gingivitis.

Mintaka replies :

Sorry for the late answer, I do not know, I did not have any bad experience with it, but with these things it is different from person to person, I have had some problems with some other toothpastes though made my gums very vulnerable so this can`t be excluded. Hope your better already.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342807413240931/k2311a0728/7.28.08