Caloundra RSL Sunshine Coast
Caloundra, Sunshine Coast, Queenlsand, Australia
  • I really love how beautifully designed the RSL is, it is well set out
  • There are lots of delicious foods to chose from
  • The best thing it if you are a member there ($5 to join for the year) you get discount on all your meals and drinks
  • I love it how there is a kids room, you pay a small fee for staff their to look after your children
  • I highly recommend Caloundra RSL, there is loads of things to do, you won't be disappointed

• by kiran1978

Caloundra RSL is probably one of the largest entertainment venues on the Sunshine Coast. They are also expanding it, at present. This is a great place to go to for all ages from kids, mums, dads, elderly, teenagers.

I really love how beautifully designed the RSL is, it is well set out. It has lots of colourful lights around, large, bright comfy orange chairs shaped like a U, long dangly lights hanging down from the ceiling and it is well spread out.

They have a

cafe and a restaurant to dine at. I often like to go and have a hot drink and a tasty home made pizza. There are lots of delicious foods to chose from. The best thing it if you are a member there ($5 to join for the year) you get discount on all your meals and drinks. After I order my meal I go and sit on the comfy large sofas and play some keno while waiting for my food.

Then after lunch I go ...

• and have a play on their poker machines. There is so many to choose from. The staff there are also really friendly. Whenever I have a payout on a machine, they love to have a chat with you.

The RSL also has bands on most weekends and a dancefloor for people to dance on. Or you can choose to sit back and watch on the tables around the dance floor.

If you are a Bingo lover you are in luck, they have a few games of

bingo each night at the RSL. Jackpots of up to $1000 in under 53 calls.

I love it how there is a kids room, you pay a small fee for staff their to look after your children. They have lots of fun games and movies for them. While they are being minded, you can enjoy a peaceful drink and chat to friends or go and have a play in the gaming area.

I highly recommend Caloundra RSL, there is loads of things to do, you won’t be disappointed.

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 592807413220931/k2311a0728/7.28.08