Buffs Club Mount Isa
Mount Isa, Queensland, Australia
  • I would have to say that the Buffs Club was the best entertainment venue in Mount Isa, Queensland
  • At the Buffs club I also enjoyed eating at their restaurant
  • The food was delicious and they often had specials too
  • I highly recommend the Buffs club for entertainment in the Isa

• by kiran1978

I would have to say that the “Buffs Club” was the best entertainment venue in Mount Isa, Queensland. I loved the gaming area that they had. It had a large selection of poker machines and hyperlink jackpot features such as trains and Harly Davidson feature. One time I one the Major jackpot there, I was so excited. I won $1000, it

was my best win yet.

At the Buffs club I also enjoyed eating at their restaurant. The food was delicious and they often had specials too. I liked eating out on the deck and chatting to my friends.

I would often catch up with friends also at the Buffs Club and have a coffee and cake in their cafe there. You can sit ...

• in their comfy lounge chairs whilst having your coffee and dessert.

Another fun form of entertainment I did at the Buffs club was attend a ball their in their function room. My school that I worked for was holding a ball there. I dressed up in my purple satin dress and had a beautiful dinner there. After that I danced to the

music on the dance floor they had. I also had a few cocktails at thier bar, it was a great night.

AS you can see there are loads of fun things to do at the Buffs club, from pokies, to dinner, function room, dancing, lunch at the cafe or drink at the bar. I highly recommend the Buffs club for entertainment in the Isa.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 592807413210931/k2311a0728/7.28.08