Nissan Pulsar 2003 Model
  • It has been really reliable and I have had no break downs or problems with it since I bought it in the year 2004, which is now 4 years ago
  • The best thing about the car is that it is a great family car
  • Since I bought the car I have had no problem with my CD player
  • I like it how the car is also power steering, it makes it alot easier to park and do three point turns
  • I think this is a great family car, it has lots of room, air conditioning, comfort and it is affordable

• by kiran1978

I am really happy with my car, which is a Nissan Pulsar, 2003 Model. It has been really reliable and I have had no break downs or problems with it since I bought it in the year 2004, which is now 4 years ago.

The best thing about the car is that it is a great family car. It is quite roomy in the back for my three kids. It is a five seater, 4

door car. It also has air conditioning, which is great on hot days so the kids don’t get hot. The boot is also a great size, I can fit groceries in there plus a pram.

Other great features is that is has a great CD player, I often crank up the tunes while driving my car. Since I bought the car I have had no problem with my CD player. I like it how the car ...

• is also power steering, it makes it alot easier to park and do three point turns.

Central locking is awesome, I simply press lock on my keyring and the car locks automatically. This is really handy when you have a baby in one hand and groceries in the other. It also has a panic button on the key chain too. If you ever get in trouble you press the button and a loud alarm will go

off. It will keep going untill you press the panic button again.

The Nissan Pulsar is also quite affordable and it holds value pretty well. I bought it for $14 999 4 years ago, the market value of the car now in 2008 is around $10 000. That is not bad depreciation over the 4 year period.

I think this is a great family car, it has lots of room, air conditioning, comfort and it is affordable.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 92807413200931/k2311a0728/7.28.08