PomX Supplements  » Health  »
  • The pills themselves are just slightly bigger than I like, but not by much

• by Orrymain

PomX is a natural supplement, an antioxidant that claims that one capsule is equal to an 8oz glass of pomegranate juice.

My initial impression when I got my package of the pills was to smile. It comes in a bright purple box and when you open it, there’s a fairly pretty looking purple bottle.

It actually reminded me of perfume. This already put the product higher up on my list. So often, these type of supplements or vitamins come in drab or very medicinal looking packages. PomX really did a heads up job by designing a bottle that gives it a quaint appearance.

The pills themselves ...

• are just slightly bigger than I like, but not by much. I’ve just always had a hard time with pills, so size is important to me. However, they go down easily.

I’m not sure how much they help. I really only have to go on the claims that it is equal to

pomegranate juice and that, as such, that it is good for my system and heart. If the claims are true, the pills are great. I just take one a day with a meal. Mentally, it makes me feel like I’m doing something positive for my health. That has to count for something.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342807413140931/k2311a0728/7.28.08