CTM  » Medicine  »
  • But based on my experience about allergy,obvious that causes the happening of allergy was cook the shrimp without throw away skin and the head
  • May be that is a little tips from me to avoid allergy towards shrimp

• by nami

I belong one who allergy towards sea food, like shrimp or also a kind of fish. Formerly each time finished to eat shrimp, certain body goes hot then diarrhoea and allergy happened. If i got allergy, i have prepare antihistamine CTM that heredity since from my parents. This medicine is really enough effective although only formed little pill,

Because during less 2 hours, allergy can lost.

Besides for allergy medicine formerly my parents also ever give me this medicine as sleep medicine. Because formerly i am a child that like to play and forget time. So from that is usually my mother gives this medicine after i am finished lunch, and after some moment i so sleepy ...

• and i sleep peacefully. Even now my child specialist doctor also is giving this medicine at my child medicine mixture, Because i see in the recipe there written this medicine as medicine mixture for my child. And the result, each time finished to take medicine, my child certain soon will asleep well-sleep.

But based on my experience

about allergy,obvious that causes the happening of allergy was cook the shrimp without throw away skin and the head. Because after i consume shrimp with throw away head and the skin, up to now i am never experience allergy again after finished eat shrimp.

May be that is a little tips from me to avoid allergy towards shrimp

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 262807413070831/k2311a0728/7.28.08