Clinic all clear Shampoo  » Cosmetics  »
  • So, I bought a medium sized bottle of clinic all clear shampoo which cost me around 1.5 USD ( Rs
  • I also used a cap whenever I stepped outside my house, as I thought dandruff might also be because of lot of dust and pollution
  • IO idd noticed that dandruff decrease after 2 months, but however the amount of hair drop was still alarming

• by hariram

My wife told me that my hairs have developed quite some dandruff in past month or so, and I was alerted, as I was all; seeing a lot of hairs while I while combing. My father already lost most of his asset on the head in 40s of his life, and I didn’t wanted this to sound hereditary.

So, I consulted my friends, and they told me to try clinic all clear.

One of them had tried it and he said that it

worked for him.

5 USD ( Rs.

60 in Indian currency).

I read the instructions on the bottle, and also asked my friend as how he use to shampoo.

He told me that I better oil my hair in the night before sleeping, and keep them soaked tin oil till morning, and then have a shampoo in the morning with a moderately warm water.

I followed ...

• his instructions, and I used this shampoo, thrice a week, on alternate days.

I also used a cap whenever I stepped outside my house, as I thought dandruff might also be because of lot of dust and pollution .

I did that for 2 months.

IO idd noticed that dandruff decrease after 2 months, but however the amount of hair drop was still alarming.

My friend asked me to oil my hair properly, on a daily basis, and also not to use perfumed or

stylish oil, and rather stick to pure coconut oil.

So, I once again trusted on him, and after about a month I did observed that hair drop too has decreased.

So I guess clinic all clear is a good shampoo, but then I would also like to advice all of you that just shampooing is not enough, you got to take overall care of you hair in all possible ways, if you want to keep them health and existent on your head throughout your life !

Clinic all clear Shampoo

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 312707412980931/k2311a0727/7.27.08