Carmen Heated Rollers  » Cosmetics  »
  • To avoid I may use cotton balls placing tem under the rolls

• by Sana
      I had been looking for some tips on Carmen Heated Rollers before buying this device, but couldn’t find that much. Now having it bought and tested I can give my own opinion.

This is honestly a very good product.

My normally flat and not very thick hair gets as much volume as it possibly can in

just 8 minutes!

Carmen Heated Rollers is a set of rollers: big, medium and small and a system that heats them up in approximately 2 minutes.

For each set of rollers there are clips and pins to hold hair in place.

As soon as the heating stand’s indicator turns green, the rollers are ready to use.

For a better effect I apply a curl booster cream (I use one of John Frieda) - it doesn’t glue hair like a spray or wax, but makes sure that I keep my hair volume and curls longer.

When I roll hair locks I do it as tight as possible for better looking curls.

...

• Carmen Heated Rollers
      The rolls are rather hot, in places where they touch my head (or ears: ) I get a burning sensation.

To avoid I may use cotton balls placing tem under the rolls.

Eight minutes is enough to achieve the result.

But If I have a little more time then I keep my hair rolled up for

five-ten minutes more (thinner hair is harder to get in shape and hold it) The hair looks great and it doesn’t take hours to create a look I’ve always been wanting.

A few minutes before I go to work and the whole day of good feelings about own stylish looks.

Carmen Heated Rollers are very easy to use and maintain.

Highly recommendable!

MRS. TINA BRITTON says :

Hi. I hope that you can help me. I have recently had a loose body perm in my flat hair and my hairdresser has given me some CARMEN HEATED ROLLERS. Unfortunately she couldnt find the pins that you put through the rollers is there a website or company where I could get some. Hope you can help me. Thanking you in anticipation. Mrs. Tina Britton

Galega says :

You can buy hair roller pin at any cosmetic store. Ask for it. There are many varieties available, like metal or plastic made. You can also order it online.

quick note by anonymous :

I need to buy extra clamps for my hot rollers the pins I find do not stay in,where do I buy or order them.I am in Pretoria South Africa

Thea says :

I have been using carman curlers for more than 25 years
I really can say that for me they are better than going to the salon
My device broke down where can I buy a new one

chris reynolds says :

re : To avoid I may use cotton balls placing tem under the rolls
I recently bought my wife some Carmen Silk Rollers, she still has the 20 year old ones. Unfortunately these new ones get extreamly hot where you cant in fact touch them. What is the problem?

angela says :

I have difficulty with my Carmen Heated Rollers, when I put the clips in they pop off pls advise the correct way.

Galega says :

You learn it by trial and error. In any case, follow instructions, if you are using U Pin (the most popular of roller pins). Use it from behind and hook it at 90-degree angle. Then tilt it downwards a bit. When you hook the pin at 90-degree angle, the pin will be able to hold more hair. So, your roller will be more secured.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 31180341290131/k2311a0318/3.18.06