Bass Pro Springfield  » Shopping  »
1935 S Campbell Ave Springfield, Missouri
  • I went shopping at Bass Pro Shops in Springfield, Missouri And I have to say I was quite impressed
  • Everyone that helped me was very courteous and I would definitely shop at Bass Pro again and I recommend it to everyone

• by Rosco

I went shopping at Bass Pro Shops in Springfield, Missouri And I have to say I was quite impressed. It is a big tourist attraction in Springfield.

Bass Pro has everything you can imagine for the fishing, hunting, camping, and boating enthusiast. There is something here for everyone that ever plans on

going outside. The building is huge and contains a museum, restaurant and a boat showroom. Bass Prow Shops are known for their catalog that ships things all over the country, but there are now many stores as well and it all started in Springfield, Missouri.

My favorite thing about shopping at Bass ...

• Pro is the animals. There are stuffed animals everywhere from deer to bares. There are live animals inside as well. I saw fish, ducks, turtles, and shakes (the snakes were in cages of course). They even have a Wild life museum in another building that has all sorts of animals that you
        can see and interact with.

I Had my Gun serviced at the gun smith shop and I purchased some camping supplies. Everyone that helped me was very courteous and I would definitely shop at Bass Pro again and I recommend it to everyone. Take the whole family, you will have a lot of fun.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 242707412710831/k2311a0727/7.27.08