Coral Veterinary Clinic  » Pets  »
9540 Cypress Lake Drive, Fort Myers, Florida 33919 tel. (239) 481-4746
  • If you are a pet lover and you choose your pet's veterinarian based on the quality of the medical care offered, then I highly recommend to you the Coral Veterinary Clinic
  • In addition, I know that at least one of the doctors, Dr. Nichols, is also certified in Eastern medicine so he offers services such as acupuncture as well
  • If you are interested in learning more about the Coral Veterinary Clinic, I suggest you visit their informative website at www. coralvetclinic
  • I find this to be very convenient for keeping track of these matters, especially since I have several pets

• by deem

If you are a pet lover and you choose your pet’s veterinarian based on the quality of the medical care offered, then I highly recommend to you the Coral Veterinary Clinic. I have several cats as well as two dogs and the care that they have received there over a number of years has been excellent. My pets have received both routine exams and innoculations as well as treatment for more serious conditions and injuries and I have been very pleased with

the medical care they received here.

I find the doctors and the staff to be very personable and attentive. When they have said that they will call me back, they do so.

That means less worry and fretting on my part. They also offer state of the art services such as laser surgery, which not every veterinary office offers.

However, if one of your pets develops a condition that requires a specialist of some kind that is not available ...

• at the clinic itself, they do not hesitate to refer you to where your pet can receive that treatment. In addition, I know that at least one of the doctors, Dr.

Nichols, is also certified in Eastern medicine so he offers services such as acupuncture as well. In addition to the Fort Myers office, they have an outpatient office on Sanibel Island.

at www. coralvetclinic.

com that contains information about the clinic as well as the associated cat boarding facility, grooming, and training options. In addition, the Coral Vet Clinic lets you create a pet portal for your pet that you can access online to keep up with your pet’s medical needs.

They will also email you when your pets are due for things like routine vaccinations. I find this to be very convenient for keeping track of these matters, especially since I have several pets.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 292707412670831/k2311a0727/7.27.08