Delta Airlines  » Airlines  »
2.0
  • Finally we arrived and they could not open the door due to an international issue even though it was domestic flight
  • So if you are flying with children that will be sitting on your lap I don not recommend Delta
  • Over all the experience was very unpleasant

• by rzelikman

Recently I flew Delta airlines with my 10 month old daughter from Fort Lauderdale to New York. The experience was not a pleasant one.

For starters they did not board people with children first to make it easier.

I had to board by zone number.

Getting onto the plane with a bunch of people

pushing and trying to get their luggage in the over head compartment was not easy.

I had to hold her and my luggage so it would of been nice for them to allow people with children first.

Then we actually arrived 55 minutes earlier then scheduled.

However, we could not land due to ...

• the fact that they were not expecting us that early and didn’t have a free terminal.

So we ended up making circles for 40 minutes until we finally landed.

Once we landed we still did not have a terminal so we circled the airport.

Finally we arrived and they could not open the

door due to an international issue even though it was domestic flight.

The leg room on the Deltal flight was horrible and I am comparing it to Jet Blue.

So if you are flying with children that will be sitting on your lap I don not recommend Delta.

Over all the experience was very unpleasant.

Delta Airlines

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 402707412610831/k2311a0727/7.27.08