Weight Watchers Core Plan  » Health  »
  • I love how Core has helped me retrain my body on how to eat and what is good for me
  • In my opinion there isn't a better diet program out there

• by Foxfire

I started on the Core Plan by Weight Watchers in February. I was tired of being unhappy with how I looked and wanted something different.

I was immediately drawn to the Core Plan because of how easy it was.

Instead of the more well known points plan where you can eat what you want as long as you stay within a certain number of points, the Core Plan

gives you a long list of foods that you can eat as much as you need, to satisfaction without having to count points at all.

If you want to eat foods not on the Core List you can use weekly points.

It was so easy for me to get into this program and I had a blast coming up with new Core friendly recipes! I have lost weight ...

• consistently on the Core plan and everyday move closer to my goal weight.

I love how Core has helped me retrain my body on how to eat and what is good for me.

I don’t feel hungry or deprived and I have so much more energy than I did before.

I also haven’t had any stomach problems, headaches or fatique since beginning Core.

Another thing I love

is all the new foods I have discovered.

I love polenta! Of course with any lifestyle change there are hard spots, there are times I just want to chow down on some cupcakes and call it a day! With the Core Plan however I have found peace and reassurance and permission to indulge once in awhile.

In my opinion there isn’t a better “diet” program out there.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342707412580831/k2311a0727/7.27.08