Cannery seafood Newport Beach Ca  » Restaurants  »
3010 Lafayette Rd, Newport Beach, CA 92663
  • I think that you will have a delightful time here
  • I would recommend to you the Kobe steak with peanut sauce

• by kingsgirlnow

This restaurant is just great. I think that you will have a delightful time here. The Cannery is a seafood restaurant. If you are not a big fan of seafood not to worry; sometimes I am into seafood and other times I am just resistant to it.

The great thing about The

Cannery is that there are other great dishes that have absolutely nothing to do with seafood. I would recommend to you the Kobe steak with peanut sauce. The steak itself is quite amazing! However, I think that the peanut sauce is not as good as it could be. However, the ...

• steak dish is great and I recommend you trying it if you are not a fan of seafood.

Another great dish that you can try if you are not down with seafood is the Black Angus cheddar burger. This is a heavy duty burger and you better be really hungry if you

order this one. You will get half a pound of meat and it will satisfy you completely. Just let them know how you want it done and enjoy!

For those of you that are totally into seafood try the “Salmon Bake”. Everyday they have fresh salmon that is flown in for our enjoyment.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72707412520831/k2311a0727/7.27.08