TUPPERWARE SPONGE BOB SQUARE PANTS  » Housewares  »
  • I don't think my four year old needs this one, but, it came with the outfit
  • I know this four year old who is about to be surprised with this 'gift pack' from his grandma is really going to be thrilled
  • I think this is a great buy and I really am excited for the little guy to receive it, today

• by covenly1
      I am about to make one four year old extremely happy this afternoon. Through Ebay, I purchased a sandwich holder that is made by Tupperware, and the entire bright yellow sandwich box clicks shut and tight, for better tasting food.

But, the real deal is that my four year old is thrilled to laughter and joy whenever he gets anything that has Sponge Bob Square Pants’ face on it! The sandwich box is just big enough for a regular sized sandwich, so it will fit into his Thomas The Train lunch bag just fine! Sponge Bob’s face is the entire

top of the sandwich keeper.

A huge smile, with 2 funny front teeth, smiling mouth, gigantic eyes, eyelashes, and that famous pink tongue! I must say it is the happiest looking sandwich carrier I ever saw!

With this sandwich box, came a Tupperware round food keeper with a snap tight lid for things such as salad or apple sauce, pudding or fruit pieces……….

whatever you choose.

It is bright yellow, also, and has the same funny face of Sponge Bob Square Pants on the sides.

The sides have different versions of Sponge Bob, one with his tongue hanging out to the ...

• side.

They are both very funny to see.

A salt and pepper tiny little black tupperware holder came with this little set.

It is clearly marked, one side says “S” for salt, the other has a “P” for pepper.

I don’t think my four year old needs this one, but, it came with the outfit.

Why not make lunchtime more fun? He’s been carrying his sandwich in a little ziplock.

(Big deal).

That isn’t much to talk about! But, this sandwich carrier by Tupperware is practical as it is joyous!

He’s been taking his fruit sauces in store bought little

sized containers that the sauces are bought in for lunches.

This will make it easy to buy the large sizes, save money, and he will enjoy the holder! I like this idea a lot!

I know this four year old who is about to be surprised with this ‘gift pack’ from his grandma is really going to be thrilled! I think this is a great buy and I really am excited for the little guy to receive it, today! Make every lunch a happy lunch for anyone! You don’t have to be four years old to enjoy a happy lunch time! This is great for everyone!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 53180341250131/k2311a0318/3.18.06