Vincent Salon and Spa Fort Myers  » Business  »
1755 Boy Scout Drive, #2, Fort Myers , Florida
  • I know the results are excellent not only because I like them, but also because I often receive compliments on my hair -- even when travelling to larger cities
  • In addition to their hair services, they offer manicures and pedicures -- both of which I have enjoyed and have found to be performed under very sanitary conditions
  • I have even enjoyed a hot stone massage with my pedicure -- a truly luxurious experience
  • Therefore, if price is an issue, you can plan accordingly
  • All in all, I cannot sing the praises of this salon enough and highly recommend it

• by deem

I have been a client at Vincent Salon and Spa for more than 10 years. (Actually, from the time when it was only a “salon” and not yet a “spa”. The “spa” part of the name comes from the fact that this facility also offers a variety of esthetic (facials, etc.

) services as well as massage services. ) Throughout the years, I have had my hair regularly cut styled, and highlighted (as well as lowlighted) there — all with excellent results.

I know the results are excellent not only because I like them, but also because I often receive compliments on my hair — even when travelling to

larger cities. So I guess what I am trying to say is that this salon can compete even with sophisticated salons in metropolitan areas where that is the norm.

In addition to their hair services, they offer manicures and pedicures — both of which I have enjoyed and have found to be performed under very sanitary conditions. I have even enjoyed a hot stone massage with my pedicure — a truly luxurious experience.

I have had my brows waxed a number of times there and been pleased each time. One of the nice things about this salon is that it offers different levels ...

• of stylists, with different levels of experience, and different price levels as well.

Therefore, if price is an issue, you can plan accordingly. Another nice thing is that the stylists are not “possessive” of the clients.

For example, if you normally use Stylist “A” for cut and color, but Stylist “B” does great updo styles, you do not need to be uncomfortable about requesting Stylist “B” to do your hair for a special event. In addition, though the salon generally operates on an appointment basis, it posts a board outside its front door that identifies what openings are available for different services on a given day and

at different times of the day.

So if you are there to get your hair cut, but are in the mood for a manicure, too, you can see if they can accommodate you. The atmosphere in the salon is always warm and welcoming.

You are always offered a drink and magazines to read. I have even occasionally splurged on hair, manicure, and pedicure, all in one day, which gives me the feeling of getting away to a spa — even though I am just at this salon for half a day.

All in all, I cannot sing the praises of this salon enough and highly recommend it.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 412707412480831/k2311a0727/7.27.08