Muenchen’s Furniture Express
5005 Cincinnati-Brookville Road Shandon OH 45063
  • My parents had recommended Muenchen's Furniture Express last time I talked with them and I decided what a great idea
  • First of all this furniture store is definitely in the middle of no where but do not think that this means it is a dump or in any means a small tiny store
  • I can say they were efficient and friendly and I love my furniture

• by Amy Moore

My husband, Randy and I have been looking for furniture for our house for almost a month now and believe I have went to almost every furniture store in the cincinnati area. My parents had recommended Muenchen’s Furniture Express last time I talked with them and I decided what a great idea.

I will definitely try them out! So

last saturday Randy and I went out on our venture.

First of all this furniture store is definitely in the middle of no where but do not think that this means it is a dump or in any means a small tiny store.

When we entered in the owner greeted us and explained to us there were hot dogs,

• hamburgers, pop, chips, and cookies in the back.

He also informed us that they will match any pricing of furniture that we find if we find it lower somewhere else.

Sounds great right? But I’m sure you’re question is do they really match it? The answer is yes! They match it and more! A few hours later, yes it

took this long because we decided we wanted to look at every book they have, we had picked out furniture for our living room, dining room, kitchen, family room, and bedroom.

I can say they were efficient and friendly and I love my furniture!! I would definitely go back to Muenchen’s Furniture Express if I need to order furniture.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 572707412470831/k2311a0727/7.27.08