Visiq 1200 Watt Travel Hair Dryer  » Electronics  »
  • My hair dryer broke down last year just before we went on holiday, so I thought that I'd just quickly buy a cheap travel hair dryer, and then buy a better model when I got home
  • It has a thick handle that tapers towards the top, so my hand fitted nicely around it, and as it is also so light I had no problem at all holding it comfortably, despite having wrist problems which sometimes make hair drying a bit painful
  • I would highly recommend this product as both a travel hair dryer and a regular one, and at £4.99 it's an absolute bargain

• by Daisy2000

My hair dryer broke down last year just before we went on holiday, so I thought that I’d just quickly buy a cheap travel hair dryer, and then buy a better model when I got home.

We went to Argos, found the cheapest model in the catalogue which was this Visiq Travel Dryer, and bought it for just £4.99. It’s nice and compact, it has two speed settings and is quite sturdy looking, unlike some travel hair dryers that I’ve had in the past.

As the

head of the dryer is so short it fitted very nicely in my suitcase; I could just squash it in the corner and it hardly took up any room at all. I was also pleased to find that it hardly added any weight to my luggage as it’s so light-weight.

When we were away I was very happy with my hair dryer; even though it has a rather low wattage, I couldn’t tell. It had a good sturdy fan, and on the highest speed ...

• setting, it blasted out air of an effective but comfortable temperature, and my hair was dry in no time at all. It has a thick handle that tapers towards the top, so my hand fitted nicely around it, and as it is also so light I had no problem at all holding it comfortably, despite having wrist problems which sometimes make hair drying a bit painful.

Since we’ve been back I haven’t even thought about buying a better, more advanced model. Even though this

is only meant to be a travel hair dryer, for me it is as good as (and perhaps better than) most higher watt models that I’ve tried. For me the lower speed setting is not very effective as it takes a lot longer to dry my hair, but on the top setting it does the job well. I just don’t need another hair dryer!

I would highly recommend this product as both a travel hair dryer and a regular one, and at £4.99 it’s an absolute bargain!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162707412400831/k2311a0727/7.27.08