Mortimer Beckett and the secrets of Spooky Manor
  • I like playing computer games, and since I don't have much time now, with my daughter and work and everything, I like playing the simple games
  • Mortimer Beckett and the secrets of Spooky Manor, I found this game through my aunt, she recommended it to me
  • I know I choose to buy and get a simple game, but this is just too simple

• by loyalrebel

This is a computer game, a simple game of looking things in a picture of maze. I like playing computer games, and since I don’t have much time now, with my daughter and work and everything, I like playing the simple games.

recommended it to me.

Since I like this looking things game, I go for it and buy one and installed it in my computer.

Easy installation, a good thing.

The game is fun, well, not really fun, but okay.

I enjoy playing it.

But the thing is, they only have such little levels and it ...

• was too easy.

I completed the whole game in one day! How easy is that? I know I choose to buy and get a simple game, but this is just too simple.

There are about 8 or 9 levels, and in the levels there are about 4 - 5 rooms where you’ll have to find the

things and the mystery and all.

It was just too easy.

The look is okay, the pictures, the animation is okay.

If only they made it a little bit harder so grown ups can really play with their brain.

Love the game, but it was too easy, my 3 years old daughter likes to play it too.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 282507412350331/k2311a0725/7.25.08