Samsung e365  » Phones  »
  • Samsung e365 is an international phone, so I was able to use it while travelling overseas

• by Zuks

I’ve had Samsung e365 as my cell phone for the past 3 years, and even though I plan on getting a new phone relatively soon, I have to say, Samsung e365 will always stay in my heart as my first cell phone love.

First of all, the phone is tiny. It’s an older generation

of slider phones, and probably the smallest one out there. So it fits everywhere with no problems. I’m not a big text message guy, so it doesn’t bother me that buttons are small and it’s somewhat awkward to type.

The phone is very durable. I’ve dropped it well over 100 times, it once fell in ...

• the bathtub, several times dropped it in the snow… No problems at all - it does have a few scratches here and there, but it always worked, and nothing seems to break it.

Samsung e365 is an international phone, so I was able to use it while travelling overseas. Again, it worked everywhere - from

Kiev to Ukraine without any issues. After 3 years it can still work 2-3 days easily without recharging, and it used to be even more than that! Sound quality is extremely good too, and it’s always been that way.

All in all, Samsung e365 is a great tiny phone, and I’ve had nothing but great experiences with it.

CM says :

I agree, totally I have had mine for 10 years, and the keypad finally gave out today. There will never be another like it. I just wonder if my new phone will last at least half that time

Violetta says :

Does this phone use an operating system such as Symbian or Android? Have you had any difficulty with the phone’s software freezing up on you and having to restart your phone due to this issue? What is the call quality like?

Zuks replies :

no, it’s an older generation phone using samsung’s os. Call quality was good, the functionality on the phone was relatively limited, but got the job done.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 372507412300331/k2311a0725/7.25.08