Ascorbic Acid CEELIN  » Health  »
  • Before we were using CEELIN, my son often gets sick which cost us a lot of money for doctor consultation and for medicines
  • When my son started using CEELIN, I have noticed that he is not often sick as he was before and when he is sick, he will be able to recover within two to three days
  • The only problem I see is the price as it is a little expensive when compare to other vitamin C
  • However, its benefits and effectiveness far outweighs the price and in the long run, I think I can save more

• by techiewriter

I have been using CEELIN for quite sometime already, as it was the prescription vitamin recommended by my pediatrician. My son started using CEELIN when he was just two and a half years old.

Before we were using CEELIN, my son often gets sick which cost us a lot of money for doctor consultation and for medicines.

When my son started using CEELIN, I have noticed that he is not often

sick as he was before and when he is sick, he will be able to recover within two to three days.

This is very advantageous to me already because aside from that we saved money from lesser doctor consultations and medicines; he is always present in his classes that enabled him to learn more.

This has made my son a lot happier because he can now play as often as he ...

• wants after school and study.

My wife is also happy because she is confident that my son is protected against cough, fever and running nose in this rainy season.

With such a benefit, I was wondering what made this vitamin so effective.

I examined the box and read the indications written on the box by the manufacturer.

It says that CEELIN increases body resistance to infection and stress.

It is also

useful for the maintenance of healthy gums, cartilages, teeth, blood vessels, connective tissues and osteoid tissues.

No wonder my son is not sickly anymore.

The only problem I see is the price as it is a little expensive when compare to other vitamin C.

However, its benefits and effectiveness far outweighs the price and in the long run, I think I can save more.

I will surely be using it to my coming daughter.

Ascorbic Acid CEELIN
    Criselda Carola says :

I bought a new bottle of ceelin chewables for my daughter. However,when i open it, the color of the tablets are not orange. Instead, it is brown. When i look at the expiry date, it is over a year away. So i would like to ask if it is still safe for my kid to take it when it has undergone discoloration? Does it affect its effectiveness? Please reply to my query so i will know if i have to return it to the pharmacy the next time i encounter the same situation. Anyway, ceelin has been a great help for my daughter. She rarely got sick and quite energized everyday. Thanks a lot. Hope i can hear from you soon.

Jennifer Davis says :

Hi, yes, this means that the product has been exposed to air for an extended period of time and is no longer fresh. Personally, I choose to just by fresh Vitamin C when this happens.

Rose says :

I bought a new bottle of ceelin chewables for my son. However,when i open it, the color of the tablets are not orange. Instead, it is brown. and the taste is not sweet anymore said my son, it is quite bitter.When i look at the expiry date, it is over a year away. So i would like to ask if it is still safe for my kid to take it when it has undergone discoloration? Does it affect its effectiveness? Please reply to my query so i will know if i have to return it to the pharmacy the next time i encounter the same situation. Anyway, ceelin has been a great help for my son. he rarely got sick and quite energized everyday. Thanks a lot. Hope i can hear from you soon.

jennifer Davis says :

Hi, since it has not reached the expiration date yet, it is still safe for your son to take. What has happened is that air and moisture has been allowed to penetrate the bottle’s seal prior to you buying it. This air and moisture will erode the coating and make the vitamin more bitter. This is why your son doesn’t enjoy the taste. Personally, I throw out my kids’ vitamin C once it goes brown, but you really don’t have too. I just find that I have an easier time getting my kids to take it when it tastes good to them.

Rebecca says :

Hello. I just want to ask what is the real color of ceelin chewables for kids. I have been using it for my son and I knew, its color is orange. But my newly bought ceelin chewables for kids which is about to expire next year about 1 yr away , is colored brownish orange. Kindly enlighten me about this, PLEASE. Is it still safe to consume the tablets or what was happened to it? I bought a half dozen bottles and i try to open two bottles, they looked the same, brownish orange…almost brown in color. Thank you so much

John says :

Rebecca, these should be entirely orange. If they are brown this could mean that they are close to expiring.

gerlie_gee yahoo.com says :

Hello. I just want to ask what is the real color of ceelin chewables for kids. I have been using it for my daughter and I knew its color is orange. But my newly bought ceelin chewables for kids which is about to expire next year about 1 yr away is colored brownish orange. Kindly enlighten me about this, PLEASE. Is it still safe to consume the tablets or what was happened to it? I bought a half dozen bottles and i try to open two bottles, they looked the same, brownish orange almost brown in color. Thank you so much

Carla says :

Do not consume the vitamins if they are already discolored. There could be number of factors aside from the expiry date that may be the cause of the discoloration. You should have returned it to the drugstore where you purchased it.

dominique says :

what does it cure?

Hi Dominque,

Ceelin is just a vitamins, it does not cure, however it helps repair cell tissues, and will help boost your immune system.

Criselda Carola says :

I would like to ask if it is still safe to take celeen chewables when the color of the tablet is not orange but brown. I just bought a new bottle for my daughter but when i open it thats what i saw. I look at the expiry date and it is over a year away. Does it affect its effectiveness? Please reply. Thanks

Galega says :

The color of the tablet is light orange. It looks like somewhat brown. May be you have the right product in your hand.

However, the problem is the expiry date. It was one year back. Obviously, you should not use this product. It may not harm you, but there is no denying that it will not be effective.

charitourquiola says :

Hello. I just want to ask if it will be good to continuously use the same vitamin to a child for a longer period of time. There are hearsays that it will cause some trouble to child`s health. Some says we should use alternates. Thanks so much. Hope to hear you soon.

Hi charitourquiola,

Theres no harm if your going to use a vitamin for long time. but the thing there is your child is used to the vitamins that he/she will received everyday.

Galega says :

Keeping your child on external supplement for quite a long time may not be a good option. You should consider to stop it. Trying alternative may be good. But, you should try to find food items which contains all necessary nutrients and vitamins. Consulting a pediatrician may also be necessary in this case.

jacqueline caranto says :

i would like to ask why ceelin chewable tab 30 and 60 content is color brown.?is it due to temperature?

HI Jacqueline,

Sometimes the color of the tablets due to exposure to air, have been expose to any liquid and mostly is due to temparature.

jacqueline caranto says :

i would like to ask why ceelin chewables content is color brown.?is it due to temperature?or the normal texture of the product?

Jennifer Davis says :

Hi, its because they have been exposed to the air for an extended period of time. When this happens the outside coating of the tablets interacts with water vapor in the air and turns brown. It means that the vitamins should be replaced as they have expired.

alexisjoylovina says :

i bought ceelin chewables last month n i noticed dat d color is different from d previous ceelin chewables iv purchased. i decided not 2 let my son take it bcoz im not sure f its safe.hope 2 have an answer

Galega says :

The color of the tablet is orange. If you see any difference in the color, you should get alert. Sometimes, exposure to air for extended period of time, or sun exposure can lead to change in the color. The effectiveness of the tablet may not get reduced in this case, but it will be better to avoid that altogether.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342507411980231/k2311a0725/7.25.08