Equate Diaper Rash Relief Cream  » Health  »
  • It was really red and when he walked, he tried to walk with his legs apart to avoid them from rubbing together
  • I decided to try the cheaper Equate Diaper Rash Relief Cream
  • After the very first application, I noticed the redness of my son's rash started to lighten
  • The four ounce tube of the Equate brand cost $1.50 compared to $7.00 for the same size of the Desitin brand
  • I would recommend this cream to any mother

• by lvstarz

My son developed a really bad diaper rash. It was really red and when he walked, he tried to walk with his legs apart to avoid them from rubbing together.

I always used Desitin before and it really worked well to clear up diaper rashes quickly.

I went to Wal-Mart

to buy some and the Desitin was three times the price of the Equate Diaper Rash Relief Cream.

I checked the ingredients listed on the back and they were identical to the Desitin ingredients.

On the front of the Equate brand box it even listed that this product is compared to ...

• Desitin.

I decided to try the cheaper Equate Diaper Rash Relief Cream.

It worked really well.

After the very first application, I noticed the redness of my son’s rash started to lighten.

After a full twenty-four hours of use the rash was almost completely gone! I continued to

use for another day until the rash cleared completely.

I was very happy with the results and from now on will only use this brand.

The four ounce tube of the Equate brand cost $1.

50 compared to $7 for the same size of the Desitin brand.

I would recommend this cream to any mother!

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 342507411950231/k2311a0725/7.25.08