Havaianas slippers
  • I am a slippers girl and out of all the slippers in the world i've tried, this is, by far, the best brand yet

• by c0rin

I am a slippers girl and out of all the slippers in the world i’ve tried, this is, by far, the best brand yet.

I received my first Havianas way back 2005 and believe it or not, up to now, it is still the slippers I use for everyday life. My havianas is purple and simple. It is actually the old kind and it has served me

well.

How well? I have climbed three mountains with it, 2 of them, 10,000 feet high. I have gone to the most rocky beaches wearing the very sam slippers and I have walked the longest highway and trekked the deepest floods and still, my Havianas remained unperturbed. It has proven to be solid, reliable and most of all, tough.

If i’m speaking as if “it” was “alive” it ...

• is because my slippers and I have been in many tough times together and yet we both survived. My job includes climbing mountains and saving eagles and all throughout the year, I have used only that particular slippers.

Havaianas are different from the normal slippers, it may be a little expensive and some might call it designer slippers but believe it or not, it is more than that.

I can promise you that despite the fact that it is a designer, it will withstand the test of time.

But the very reason I use Havaianas is because they make my feet feel comfortable and clean always. I don’t know what special kind of rubber they use but it feels wonderful slipping into Havaianas.

Yes, i consider them as super slippers! Buy one now! It’ll be worth your money!

Havaianas slippers

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 552507411820231/k2311a0725/7.25.08