Dish Network  » Satellite services  »
  • Several times I've been tempted to switch to a different service provider, but decided against it, and I believe right now, among all sattlite service providers, Dish Network offers the best value for the money
  • The most impressive thing, in my opinion, is Dish customer service
  • My call was answered in a matter of seconds, and both times the issue was quickly resolved, and I was able to watch the programs I wanted
  • Unfortunately, the weather in Chicago is not always great, so during thunderstorms or snowstorms, the signal gets lost
  • Overall, as I have already mentioned, my experience with Dish Network has been very good

• by Zuks

I’ve been a Dish Network user for about 5 years now. Several times I’ve been tempted to switch to a different service provider, but decided against it, and I believe right now, among all sattlite service providers, Dish Network offers the best value for the money.

The most impressive thing, in my opinion, is Dish customer service. Believe it or not, I actually had problems with signals

on both Thanksgiving and Christmas, and had to call them for help. My call was answered in a matter of seconds, and both times the issue was quickly resolved, and I was able to watch the programs I wanted. There were a couple of occasions where I had to schedule a tech guy coming in and looking at the sattelite, and again, I had no problems ...

• scheduling an appointment for Saturday morning. So, overall, I must say, I am extremely pleased with the level of customer support they provide.

The quality of picture is excellent. I’ve never had any other cable providers, so it’s difficult for me to compare, but I’ve never had any problems with images in good weather. Unfortunately, the weather in Chicago is not always great, so during thunderstorms

or snowstorms, the signal gets lost. I don’t really blame Dish for it - every sattelite provider experiences problems during bad weather and signal gets lost occasionally.

Overall, as I have already mentioned, my experience with Dish Network has been very good. Check out their specials for new customers, you can get really good deals when you sign up and sign a long term contract with them.

Dish Network

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 232507411800231/k2311a0725/7.25.08