Sony Portable DVD Player DVP-FX810  » Electronics  »
  • The Sony DVP-FX810 portable DVD player is also very light at just 2 pounds (really compact) and has a detachable and rechargeable battery which can last up to 4 hours (I love this because I don't like bringing bulky cables)
  • But I think the best thing about this portable DVD player is its affordability

• by Malou

For me, watching movies is one great way of relaxing. Once you put on a DVD, you instantly forget all your worries and escape to another world for even a few hours.

I’ve bought several portable DVD players in the past, but nothing compares to my Sony DVP-FX810 portable DVD player.

I always have it with me.

Wherever I am, be it in the office, gym, or in

a cafe sipping a hot cup of cappuccino, it’s a constant companion.

This sleekly designed portable DVD player (looks expensive but is actually cheap) has so many features that everybody will surely love .

It supports many media formats like CD, DVD, CD-R, SVCD, CD-RW, DVD+R, DVD-R, DVD+RW, DVD-RW, DVD+R DL, Video CD and MP3 (sometimes I no longer bring my ipod); has an 8-inch wide LCD display ...

• that swivels 180 degrees; it even has a screen saver and JPEG photo playback.

It has 2 built-in speakers with Dolby digital output and virtual surround mode (very clear and crisp sound) and comes with a remote control (very important when I feel sluggish).

It also has a set of A/V minijack connections, dual headphone jacks and cigarette lighter adapter.

The Sony DVP-FX810 portable DVD player is also

very light at just 2 pounds (really compact) and has a detachable and rechargeable battery which can last up to 4 hours (I love this because I don’t like bringing bulky cables).

But I think the best thing about this portable DVD player is its affordability.

It’s cheaper than other portable DVD players with the same features.

If you want value for your money, get the Sony DVP-FX810 portable DVD player.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 162407411600531/k2311a0724/7.24.08