Batman series: The Dark Knight
  • Heath Ledger as the Joker was beyond amazing
  • Maybe the entire movie was a little too long and I felt as if some scenes should not have been there and the constant conversations gets boring after a while, but just remind yourself that this is how Batman began, the characters are trying to tell you a story and that you have to follow it

• by c0rin

What do you know?

It actually lived up to the hype. I was having second thoughts whether or not I should watch this movie but since I was with a friend who wanted to see it, I was forced.

Any boy was I thankful.

The movie started with The Joker robbing the bank. I won’t spoil it for the rest of you but I will give a few reasons why it was worth the

hype.

Heath Ledger as the Joker was beyond amazing. He was THE Joker. Jack Nicholson pales in comparison. He had it down to pat. You will actually forget that he was the same guy who was doing “things” with Jake Gylenhall in Brokeback mountain.

Aaron Eckhart was also good. Funny how this guy always seem to shine when it comes to being the villain. He certainly didn’t disappoint as Harvey Dent. I ...

• love the prosthetics/CGI. He was certainly two faced, no questions asked.

The plotline was great. Maybe the entire movie was a little too long and I felt as if some scenes should not have been there and the constant conversations gets boring after a while, but just remind yourself that this is how Batman began, the characters are trying to tell you a story and that you have to follow it.

The

CGI. Amazing. Truly Amazing. I never even knew that Director Chris Nolan was into GCI. I didn’t even realize that the scenes were computer generated. I automatically assumed that it’s real.

My favorite scene: Batman flying all over HongKong. It made me wanna fly.

Hatest Scene: Nothing really but I hated the Rachel Dawson kidnapping and what happened.

What I wanted to see: More of Cillian Murphy. I didn’t have enough of him in Batman Begins.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 112407411090431/k2311a0724/7.24.08