Tub Tim Thai Restaurant Skokie IL  » Restaurants  »
Skokie, IL
  • The menu is not large, but every item there is delicious - I admit, I haven't tried every item on the menu, but I'm well on my way, having been to this place on many occasions
  • If you are a fan of Thai food, I highly recommend this place - if you come here once, you will almost certainly come back again

• by Zuks

Tub Tim Thai is my favorite Thai restaurant in Chicagoland area. I’m somewhat of a Thai food fan and have been to various Thai restaurants throughout the area, and none of them can compete with this hidden gem located in Skokie.

The menu is not large, but every item there is delicious - I admit, I haven’t tried

every item on the menu, but I’m well on my way, having been to this place on many occasions.

Spring rolls are delicious as appetizers, Tom Yum is my favorite soup, while Pad Prik Khing and Sweet and Sour are probably my favorite Entrees.

The prices are very reasonable - all entrees are $9, with the exception of ...

• seafood entrees, which are slightly more expensive, but still under $15.

The service is excellent, and while the restaurant is not very big (it probably only has 15 tables), you can almost always find a cozy table by the window there and enjoy a nice meal and a good conversation with someone.

Given the fact that the restaurant

is family-oriented and small, you will never wait for more than 15-20 minutes to get your order.

I occasionally order food there for pick up, and it was always ready in about 15 minutes.

If you are a fan of Thai food, I highly recommend this place - if you come here once, you will almost certainly come back again.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 72407411040431/k2311a0724/7.24.08