Desitin Diaper Rash Cream  » Baby care  »
  • The brand I bought was Desitin, as recommended by my relatives
  • I have noticed that the product really does its job in making my baby's skin dry and protected from the germs that cause diaper rash
  • I like the fact that it has Aloe and Vitamin E which are very good for my baby's skin

• by erna

My 10 month old baby is so prone to diaper rashes. Just last month, she was treated for dermatitis of the skin caused by soiled disposable diapers that has been worn too long on her.

It broke my heart to see her skin so horrible like that.

From then on, I have learned my lesson and used a

diaper rash cream for every nappy change.

The brand I bought was Desitin, as recommended by my relatives.

I just apply the product liberally, especially on the folds of the skin, and the parts of the skin that are covered by the diaper.

I see to it I never forget to apply Desitin on her at bedtime or ...

• anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.

I’ve been doing that religiously an so far, I have only seen good results.

My baby has never had diaper rashes since I used Desitin on her.

I have noticed that the product really does its job in making my baby’s skin dry and protected from the germs that

cause diaper rash.

I like the fact that it has Aloe and Vitamin E which are very good for my baby’s skin.

I am very satisfied with the product and I’m going to stick with it for as long as my baby wears disposable diapers.

I even recommended it to my sister who also gave birth a couple of months ago.

Desitin Diaper Rash Cream

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 542407411030431/k2311a0724/7.24.08