Hi5
  • I think that's one of the reason of a social networking site like this to become a hit or flop, the amount of members that it can sustain from moving to other new or other reputed site eventually determines how long will it be able to live on this competitive market of social networking website, where we se almost 100 small and big sites per year try to make a mark of it

• by hariram

We have got a lot of social networking websites on th world of internet. My psace made the concept popular, and orkut’s success was followed by mushrooming of lot of social networking websites.

Most of them failed, some of those however made a name for themselves.

Hi5.

com was one of the successful ones.

Although its concept is mainly inspired form my space, and have no new or additional feature to offer as

compared to my space, yet it has made a place for itself.

It is particularly popular within Asian members, mostly from south west of Asia, with small countered like Philippines, Taiwan, Hong Kong, but it also have a lot of Europeans members and regulars from US.

I have been a member of the site for over some time now, and this site is less messy and simply made .

I find my space ...

• a bit too much in everything, and compared to my space, this looks quite simple to operate, and this is one of the reason that I often visit It although its not as popular as my space, and it can not be, but because I have some good friends not his site, and they are not interested in shifting to my space or any other site for that matter, I got to visit
        this one.

I think that’s one of the reason of a social networking site like this to become a hit or flop, the amount of members that it can sustain from moving to other new or other reputed site eventually determines how long will it be able to live on this competitive market of social networking website, where we se almost 100 small and big sites per year try to make a mark of it.

Hi5

Sorry, there are no related reviews at moment
    The review was published as it's written by reviewer in July, 2008. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 202307410851231/k2311a0723/7.23.08