Creative Zen Nano Plus MP3 player+Recorder+Radio (512 Mb)
  • It's not the best out there on the market, but I would easily give it 8 out of 10

• by Hugo
      I am very satisfied with the product. Excellent sound is a definite advantage of the player.

Good memory capacity (for this type of player) and long lasting battery is another plus to the product.

I re-charge

a battery once every two-three weeks, which is pretty good, considering that I use it every day for a couple of hours.

It doesn’t have many features, comparing to i-Pod or other more expensive devices.

But ...

• for those who aren’t ready yet, like me, to become an owner of a rather costly player, Creative Zen Nano is a good option.

Radio functions perfectly well, receiving clear sound.

Headphones greatly contribute to an

overall sound quality whether I am listening to own mp3s or to FM.

It is a good value for money.

It’s not the best out there on the market, but I would easily give it 8 out of 10.

The review was published as it's written by reviewer in March, 2006. The reviewer certified that no compensation was received from the reviewed item producer, trademark owner or any other institution, related with the item reviewed. The site is not responsible for the mistakes made. 16150341080531/k2311a0315/3.15.06